New features include:
- Dictionary moderated lemmatization and stemming (English only for now, other languages will be added later).
- Phrases finder to easily identify recurring phrases and idioms.
- Heatmap plot and dual-clustering to examine relationship between keywords and categorical or numerical variables.
- Clustering and multidimensional scaling of cases (records or documents) based on content similarity.
- Proximity plot to examine keywords co-occurrence or documents similarity in descending order of similarity.
- New drag'n drop dictionary editor for easy and quick assignment of words or phrases to dictionaries (may also be used to merge two dictionaries)
- Support for RTF documents (up to 10Mb per document) and larger memo fields (beyond the previous 64Kb limit)
- Direct importation of Word, WordPerfect and HTML documents from the editor.
- Customization of 2D and 3D multidimensional scaling charts, correspondence plots and bar charts (title, color, data point, data labels, etc.)
- Option to animate 3D multidimensional scaling charts and 3D correspondence plots (allows better visualization of all 3 dimensions).
- Descriptions may now be assigned to categories.
- 3D barcharts and line charts.
- Weighting of words or phrases in categories may now be performed using floating-point numbers (positive values only).
- Improved spell-checking with support for more than 10 different languages such as English, French, Spanish, etc.
- All tables may now be saved in Excel, text or html format.
- All changes made to the categorization dictionary or exclusion list may be canceled during a session.
- Automatic selection of inflected forms by suffix or WordNet relationship.
- Improve text editing (with undo).
- Miscellaneous changes, speed improvements, etc.
New features in version 3 can be viewed here.