A number of advanced modules are being developed to further extend XLSTAT-Pro capabilities and take it to an even higher level of performance. These modules, which are developed either by Addinsoft, or in partnership with third-party editors, can be accessed via the XLSTAT interface, within Excel.
The modules which are currently available are:
- XLSTAT-3DPlot: Intuitive 3D visualization (fomerly XLSTAT-Miner3D)
- XLSTAT-Pivot®: Create intelligent pivot tables on large amounts of data within seconds (fomerly XLSTAT-IOLAP)
- XLSTAT-DOE: Design of experiments
- XLSTAT-Dose: Analyze dose effects in chemistry and pharmacology
- XLSTAT-MX: Market research module featuring preference mapping
- XLSTAT-Time: Time series analysis
- XLSTAT-Life: Survival analysis
- XLSTAT-PLS: Partial least squares regression
- XLSTAT-ADA: Advanced Data Analysis (CCA, GPA, MFA)
- XLSTAT-PLSPM: PLS path modeling
- XLSTAT-SPC: Statistical process control
- XLSTAT-Sim: Simulation approach to estimating outputs in complex Excel models
- XLSTAT-Power: Power analysis and sample size optimization
- XLStat-Conjoint: Full profile conjoint analysis and choice based conjoint analysis (CBC)
- XLSTAT-CCR: Correlated Component Regression
Trial versions of all modules are included in the main XLSTAT-Pro installation. These allow you to try them out for 30 days. If you wish to continue using them you can purchase the required ones through our ordering page.
Sets of the above advanced modules are available in specially designed vertical solution packages, tailored for specific fields, at discount prices. Read more about these here.
Copyright © 2013 Kovach Computing Services, Anglesey, Wales. All Rights Reserved. Portions copyright Addinsoft and Provalis Research.
Last modified 5 April, 2013