The XLSTAT-Sensory solution is designed for analysts and researchers that need to analyze sensory data using mainstream techniques as well as unique time saving features. XLSTAT has become a standard for sensory analysis and the continuous addition of new features through a variety of partnerships makes it the tool you need in order to be ahead of competition.
From design of experiment to automated analysis and presentation of results, XLSTAT-Sensory solution allows you to go quicker and farther.
XLSTAT-Sensory includes the following XLSTAT modules:
- Pro to cover all your basic statistical needs
- 3DPlot to enhance the visualization of your results by adding a third dimension to your charts
- MX that contains all the specific statistical tools sensory analysts need such as preference mapping, generalized procrustes analysis, penalty analysis, semantic differential charts, design of experiments, TURF analysis and more
- PLS to give you superior modeling possibilities with Partial Least Squares regression (PLS regression)
- ADA to perform more advanced analysis such as canonical correspondence analysis or principal coordinates analysis among others
XLSTAT-Sensory is a complete software solution that provides an exemplary user experience. The package solution is great value for your money as the price is about 50% of the price of all the items that are included.
Prices and ordering
For prices, on-line ordering and other purchasing information please go to our ordering page.
Copyright © 2013 Kovach Computing Services, Anglesey, Wales. All Rights Reserved. Portions copyright Addinsoft and Provalis Research.
Last modified 9 August, 2013