New features in XLSTAT 5
XLSTAT version 5 includes several changes from the previous version. It has been modified in order to provide:
- easier data entry
- more in depth management of missing values
- faster calculation
- clearer presentation of results
- more features
- more extensive help
Numerous new functions have been added and most others have been updated and enhanced to provide additional ways of displaying results and of selecting data by column headers.
Please note that this new version is restricted to working under Microsoft Windows only; it will not work on a Mac. This is because it uses Windows-specific program code to speed up calculations.
This new version includes:
- Multiple comparisons tests after ANOVA include now : Bonferroni, Tukey, Duncan, Newman-Keuls, REGWQ, Dunn Sidak
- Tukey's test and REGWQ procedure added to ANOVA
- Dunnett's test
- Cronbach's alpha
- New DataFlagger
- New "start XLSTAT" and "Close XLSTAT" buttons in the Excel toolbar.
- Improved icons in the toolbars.
- The linear regression, ANOVA, ANCOVA and logistic regression tools have been fully redesigned to perform quicker and new options have been added.
- To ease the analysis of sensory data, the ANOVA tool allows the user
to input several dependant variables at the same time.