New features in XLSTAT 2019
New features added to XLSTAT in 2019 include:
- Linear regression & ANOVA: Use millions of data points, compute influence diagnostics and validate assumptions
- Customer Lifetime Value: A new and useful feature to assess the financial value of your customers
- Price Elasticity of Demand: Determine the price of your products at which maximum revenue is generated
- Multiple Factor Analysis: You can now run this analysis on frequency data tables
- STATIS: Use this method in conventional and projective mapping or free choice profiling
- DOE sensory: Improved designs for all sensory discrimination tests are now available
- Variables characterization: Extra filtering and sorting options for a more customized output
- Nonlinear regression: New interface and additional built-in models to be used in various fields
- Scatterplots: Customize your scatterplot choosing your own color for groups
- Linear regression: Load csv or text data files with millions of data points and run a Linear regression. Available under the Modeling data menu.
- Mixed models: The Cholesky (Eskow & Schnabel) method has been integrated to deal with saddle points during the convergence of the Newton-Raphson algorithm.
Compute t-tests and F-tests for fixed effects using the Satterthwaite formula for denominator degrees of freedom. Appropriate for mixed models with unbalanced data or complex covariance structures.
It is now possible to choose between ordinary least squares or MIVQUE0 starting values for the Newton-Raphson algorithm.
Computations of random effects have been corrected.
- Customer Lifetime Value: Summary statistics of the Average revenue per account have been added in the output as well as the possibility to generate a box plot per segment. Available under the Marketing Tools menu.
- 2D Plots for Contingency tables: You can now select several quantitative variables to weigh the observations. In addition, multiple criteria are available to resize the points on the plot. Available under the Visualizing data menu.
- Cleaning text data: Trim spaces from text data, correct space repetitions or replace a text by another.
- Lower and upper case: Convert text data to lower or upper case.
The changes from version 2017 to 2018, and those added in 2018, can be found here.