The base price of MVSP is £160 (or £180 if a printed manual and CD is required). For academic users the price is £100 (£120 with manual/CD). Students can purchase a 12 month license for £25 (proof of student status required).
To calculate the full price please choose your options below, then press "Calculate Price". The total price will be shown below. When you are ready to order go to the Checkout section.
Upgrades - To purchase an upgrade from versions 1 or 2 click here.
Many people have found MVSP useful for teaching, so a special educational version is now available. This will analyse smaller data sets (up to 100x100 rows and columns) but otherwise has all features. Very attractive site license fees are offered so that you can easily afford to have a copy of MVSP Educational for each student. To see prices and order go to out MVSP Educational page.
- All prices above are for single computer/user licenses. The program may only be used on a single computer, or by a single user on up to two computers (i.e. a single user can use it on both an office computer and a laptop, so long as no one else is using those computers). Discounts on multi-user licenses are applied automatically in the price calculator for MVSP, Oriana and Accent Composer. Contact us for discounts on other programs and for site licenses.
- Academic prices (where offered) apply to students and staff at institutions where the primary purpose is classroom education and the software is used for research and teaching. It also applies to registered charities/NGOs and residents of least developed countries. Governmental bodies pay the commercial price, except where otherwise specified. Commercial prices also apply if the software is to be used by research institutions affiliated with universities, museums, geological surveys, or for commercial consulting within universities.
- VAT - Customers within the UK will have Value Added Tax added to the order. Those
in other countries in the European Union will also have VAT added, unless
they are registered for VAT in their own country and supply their
registration number with their order.
Our VAT registration number is GB 625 3760 41.
As of January 2011 the VAT rate is 20%. You can check the current rate at http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/.
- If you wish to order by fax or postal mail, or need to pay by means other than credit card you can print out and use our printed order form. Official departmental purchase orders are also accepted, subject to approval.
- Your order will normally be processed within two working days. Orders outside of the United Kingdom are shipped by air-mail. Within the UK first class post is used. If you wish to have the software delivered by courier please contact us for a quote. Payment of any import duty and taxes is the responsibility of the customer.
North American Customers - you can also purchase MVSP from our US distributor, Exeter Software (800-842-5892, sales@ExeterSoftware.com). and our Canadian supplier, Provalis Research (514-899-1672; e-mail: email@example.com).