These downloads can also be used for minor updates of your purchased software (e.g. ver. 3.1 to ver. 3.2). For major new versions (e.g. ver. 3 to ver. 4, or after 12 months with XLStat) an upgrade must be purchased.
Software demo downloads
Please use the links below to download trial versions of our software. In most cases these allow you to use the fully working program for 30 days to test it out.
- Oriana v. 4.02 (6.5 mb; limited to 30 days use or at least 15 runs)
- User manual in PDF format (4mb, 175 pages)
- Version 4 manual addendum - This describes the new features in version 4 that are not in the printed manual for version 3. (1.8mb, 26 pages)
- MVSP 3.22 (5Mb; limited to 30 days use or at least 15 runs).
- User manual in PDF format. (800kb, 120 pages)
Statistical add-in for Excel
Download from the main XLStat site.
- Provalis Prosuite, which includes Wordstat, QDA Miner and Simstat (about 64Mb; fully functional, with limitations after 30 days)
You can also download the individual programs, and their manuals, below.
General purpose statistical program
- Simstat v. 2.6 for Windows 98 or later (6Mb; time limited to 30 days of use).
- Simstat v2.5 user manual, English version (269 pages, about 800K)
Qualitative data analysis
- English version - QDA Miner v5 (272 pages, about 2.7Mb)
- French version - QDA Miner v3.0 (204 pages, 2Mb)
- Spanish version - QDA Miner v3.2 (207 pages, 1.7Mb)
- QDA Miner v3.2 Addendum (12 pages) - This file describes the new features introduced in version 3.2
Content Analysis add-in for Simstat and QDA Miner
- Wordstat 8 (about 46Mb; fully functional, with limitations after 30 days)
- Wordstat for Stata 8 (about 46Mb; fully functional, with limitations after 30 days)
- WordStat v7 user manual (199 pages, about 4.6Mb)
Accent Composer - Windows keyboard utility
- Accent Composer, v. 2.06 (4 mb; limited to 30 days use or at least 15 runs)
Population dynamics simulation
- Wa-Tor v. 1.2 (353 Kb).